29 Jan A New Way to Buy Our Tickets
For a long time, our process of handling tickets has been stuck firmly in the 20th Century. Telephone reservations, tickets by post and box-office collections have been the only way to get tickets for our performances. However, the way people purchase products and services now has changed dramatically. Online shopping is now a key purchasing option. To provide the same options to our audiences, we have decided to move ticket sales to TicketSource.
TicketSource is a popular ticketing platform that makes the purchasing and provision of event tickets very easy. It means that we can now take payment online and can provide the e-tickets to you ahead of the performance. These can either be printed or presented on your mobile device, when you attend. Please be aware that mobile and postal tickets will incur an additional fee by TicketSource.
How to Buy Tickets
All our events will be posted on our own website under the What’s On section. When you select an event, such as Steve Barker’s Only 79 showing this April, you will see a summary of the event and an option to Book Tickets. Clicking this button will take you to our event page on TicketSource, where you can then book tickets for the performance of your choice.
To book your tickets:
- Select the zone where you would like to sit, either Tiered Seating (orange) or Additional Seating (blue)
- Choose the number of tickets you would like
- Add options, such as the number of teas, coffees and programmes you would like to purchase with your booking.
- Click Next and choose your preferred seating.
- Click Next to review the booking summary and confirm you have read the ticket terms and conditions
- Select the ticket delivery options.
- Determine if you would like to take advantage of Booking Protect and agree to the terms of TicketSource’s Customer Purchase Policy
- Go through the checkout process
As a group of amateur actors, we all love going to live performances, whether theatrical or musical. However, something we all disagree with are the booking fees applied to tickets and we are sure you will agree with us. On that basis, you will find that there are no additional booking fees to pay!
We hope you will find the purchasing of tickets and sundries a quick and easy process. If you are uncomfortable using an online service, then please contact our box office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at our next performance!